There's Always a Race at Mardi Gras!
Whether it's the thrill of watching live greyhounds and live harness racing or the excitement of catching your favorite simulcast, Mardi Gras has it all covered. Our Florida and West Virginia Greyhound Racing Tracks are two of the hottest in the country. Our Hazel Park Harness Racing Track is the leading track in the entire state of Michigan.
Historic Hollywood Greyhound Track
Greyhound racing in Florida is a tradition at Mardi Gras Casino. Originating in the early 1930's Greyhound racing was one of the main Florida attractions long before Disney World was constructed or resort beach hotels caught on in popularity. Back in the day, thousands would flock to see Greyhound racing in Florida and the tradition lives on today.
Mardi Gras Casino has the largest dog racing grandstand in the country and the only Greyhound track in Broward County. We offer:
- Live Greyhound racing 5 days a week in season
- 30 varieties of Greyhound, harness and thoroughbred races are simulcast daily throughout the casino
- Dine and wager at the French Quarter restaurant as you watch the races from your table
- Home of 4 stakes races including The Mardi Gras Futurity, The Hollywood World Classic, Joe Ryan, Jr. Memorial and the Hollywoodian
Call Mardi Gras Casino to learn more about Greyhound racing at 877-55-SLOTS
The Hottest Dog Track in WV
The Mardi Gras Casino dog track in WV is a top family destination in part because of our approach to dog training and care. Our dog track in WV isn't like the others. We place extra emphasis on animal nutrition, comfort and of course love. Mardi Gras has some of the happiest Greyhound racers in the country and it shows during the races.
This dog track in WV is also one of the few places where you can dine and watch live racing from your table:
- Dine at the First Turn, the only restaurant with a full view of the track
- Place your bets on either live or simulcast racing
- Get your race results without having to leave the table
- Adults can join the Racer's Edge Club to earn points every time you play
Mardi Gras is one of the few dog tracks in WV that welcomes the entire family!
Hazel Park - the Most Exciting Harness Racing Track in Michigan
LIVE professional racing is at Hazel Park Raceway, the leading harness racing track in Michigan. What differentiates our track from the rest is that we stick to what we do best, which is harness racing.
Not many harness racing tracks in Michigan are devoted solely to both live and simulcast racing events. Since 1953, crowds near and far have come to witness professional harness racing at Hazel Park Raceway. We are home to some of the top races in the country and can accommodate thousands in our massive grandstand.
This harness racing track is much more than a place to watch the big horses run. We offer:
- Food and beverage service throughout the park
- Groups and parties packages
- Free parking AND general admission to the park
- No dress code
- Child friendly atmosphere
- Winner's Circle photographs
When it comes to horse racing, stick to the only harness racing track specialist in Michigan…Hazel Park Raceway.